Cortec Cor-Pak VpCI® Polycoated Paper provides superior corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferous metals. In addition, Cor-Pak VpCI® Polycoated Paper is coated with a polyethylene coating, to provide a moisture barrier and/or moisture-vapor barrier.
- One product for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Contains no nitrites, phosphates, silicones, chromates, or other heavy metals.
- Effective against aggressive environments including humidity, SO2 , H2 S, and galvanic corrosion from dissimilar metals.
- Conforms to military specifications MIL-P-3420E.
- Protective film does not need to be removed prior to further surface finishing or coating application.
- Protects dry or oiled metals during storage, transit, and overseas shipment.
- Good moisture barrier and resistant to oils.
- Natural grade paper eliminates package contamination.
- Combines corrosion protection, barrier properties, and packaging into one step.
METALS PROTECTED: Carbon Steel •Stainless Steel •Galvanized Steel •Cast Iron •Aluminum Alloys •Copper •Brass (≤30% Zn) •Solder