Terms and Conditions
The content on our website, including text, graphics, images, and other material, is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from us or the relevant rights holder.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by PackIQ infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked. The notice to PackIQ must include the following information:
• a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
• identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow PackIQ to locate the material on the site;
• the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
• a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by PackIQ against you, the DMCA permits you to send PackIQ a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Service should be sent to PackIQ’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement as follows:
1 American Way
Anderson, SC 29621
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.